Our mission is to elevate the power of unity, the strength in diversity, and the path of inclusiveness with equity and shared knowledge for systemic change.
We offer the following as part of our Community Events:
● Music Benefit concerts by local and regional talent
● Event production and promotion through Soundstage Events
● Equitable wages always paid to our artists as well as funds to help support other local nonprofits & music education programs
● Signature Catering by Southern Grill
● The opportunity for local nonprofits (whose values align with ours) to promote their organizations & the work they do at our events.
● Music and the arts are powerful conduits for hope. Through the arts we can begin to heal, unite, educate, and transform, as a community.
● Access to music and the arts is a right, not a privilege.
● We believe artists are a tremendous resource and have the right to be compensated equitably.
● Elevate Unity provides community music programming with a
message of hope and the goal of bringing together people of all races, faiths, ethnic backgrounds, genders, economic status, and other perceived differences to find a way out of the darkness together..
● Through our programming and support we hope to inspire the next generation of community driven artists.
● We measure our transformation of individuals and communities
through careful tracking of our impact and outcomes, demonstrating the power of the arts to generate joy, determination, renewed optimism, and connection/unity in the community we serve.
● Elevate Unity values integrity, excellence, passion, and positivity as key attributes of our organization and our work. We are program-driven, impact/results-oriented, and artist- and community-sensitive.”
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.